Saturday, November 13, 2010

Transformer Furniture






This has got to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen.  I especially love the inclusion of a dining table and seating for twelve!  Not that I really need more things to buy (this is the fun part of moving, saying, "oh, maybe I could get this," which of course in most cases isn't possible...and the truth is that I should really focus my energies on getting rid of stuff, not collecting stuff), but I am all bummed out it isn't commercially available yet.  Apparently the designers of this lovely piece are looking for produces and business co-operators.  Check out more here

A friend of mine pointed out that all the shapes seem pretty basic, and that maybe I could have somebody make this for me.  I like the idea of being able to customize it, but I can't imagine that building it wouldn't take a ton of time!  I have a hard time imagining that it wouldn't cost a pretty penny that I don't have, but it's fun to dream. 

I love transformer furniture!

1 comment: