Saturday, November 13, 2010

I adore this concept:


I'm not confident that the chairs would be particularly comfortable or sturdy (mind you we have two very active children), but if I got the table with the leaves that drop down, wouldn't these be great chairs to go with it?


Because really, that's half the problem with the dining table in the living room.  Even if it can be placed away to the side of the room, there's the question of what to do with the chairs.

What I am interested in is actually designing my living space, not just moving into it.  So I am specifically looking to set up my home so that everything has both its function and its beauty.  This chair fits that bill.  Its from Studio Dror, but the website keeps shutting down my computer, so I can't link to it.  What I would like to know is how much these cost and where they can be purchased.

Oh, wait, nevermind. Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment