Friday, May 6, 2011

In Limbo

We have been assigned a three-bedroom apartment in student housing.  Unfortunately, I went to look at the complex, and I ended up having many concerns about the buildings and grounds, so in a couple of weeks I will be going to look at the complex with only two-bedrooms so we can decide whether to ask to be switched. 

The big difference between the two apartments, in my head, isn't the third bedroom (although I realize for my kids, especially my daughter, that is the big difference).  It's also not the lower square footage, although I think to Manina that makes a big difference.  If anything, I am in a "less is more" mood lately in terms of square footage.  For me, the difference is whether we have a dining area.

Here are the floor plans, for comparison.  I'll keep you posted on what we decide.

The apartment we have been assigned.




The alternative option under consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment